Banner adz

Thursday 5 February 2015

Unknown

THE PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS PHONE

                          REASONS WHY WINDOWS MOBILE SUCKS!

               Disclaimer:  This was actully put up in the interest of two brand I love so much- Nokia and
              windows. I'm a nokia freak, who decided to ditch symbian in favour of my first smart phone- a windows phone. And I would really hate it if those two brands should make me regret my decision.
I still want windows to be a strong competitor for google and iOS, not just because of my loyalty but because if that doesn't the mobile world will never be complete. It will be left with just two giants who will only growl at each other, instead of developing.
 
          Its no news that microsoft windows has proved to be the loser in the smartphone business. Its also no news that in the process, microsoft windows has killed a former world leading mobile brand- Nokia. For more than a decade windows has been the big guy in the PC business.And so with the evolution of some more portable yet powerful PCs, one would expect a dynamic OS in this smaller devices, but it looks like thats not going to happen in the near future. Don't be mistaken, the windows OS for mobile sure can compete with iOS and Android only if if microsoft can buckle up. This post is a product of general opinion, from it we'll get to know why this OS is fading off.
  •  The operating system isn't just mobile. Windows has always dominated the desktop world. But I think porting the windows 8 OS into their mobile was their worst mistake ever, especially when desktop windows users have issues with windows 8. The OS just sucks big time. Its a turn off for android users who are used to customising their themes on the platform. 
  •     Their appstore is shit. They don't even have PES 2014 on it. I havn't been able to download the windows version of my favourite apps because they are just so expensive and are exclusive to some locations. Infact I think if windows has to upgrade, they should touch their appstore first of all. The joy of smart phones is in app store. I've got a list of great apps we enjoy on android free that are either missing on Windows store or are just to expensive to splash the cash on them.
  • I can't just share my apps easily. What shit. Windows doesn't just allow us to share our apps with pals. Not so cool uh? No flashare, just an outdated bluetooth.
  • Stop forcing Bing on us!   Every windows user knows that on windows mobile, there is no option of changing our choice of a search engine. The browser just redirects to bing each time you want to search. And I just have to confess, I think I prefare google to that stuff.
  • Uh! windows internet explorer?. Don't those microsoft guys know that on the web IE is treated as a second hand browser. That browser sucks! 70% of web builders don't even consider it. Well that isn'n the fault  of microsoft anyway, but they just have to do something to get back the attention of developers.    
  •  I can't even host a hotspot easily. On android and iOS all you need is to pull down a menu and with a single tap of the "hotspot" button you're connected. That of windows involves such a stressful procedure. 
                But hey I'll still repeat it, I for one will always be a fan of windows and loyal nokia user. And I think it isn't going to be the end for windows mobile. Infact I think its just the beginning, with more products on the way. Send in your comments and questions. You can also subscribe to our free mails.

Unknown

About Unknown -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :